Change strain or fake talk got you singing the blues? Came across these survival items in a plastic bag with the note enclosed from my change management days…
EMERGENCY KIT FOR THE CHANGE PROCESS
* An ERASER so you can make mistakes disappear.
* A PENNY so you will never have to say “I’m broke.”
* A MARBLE in case someone says you’ve lost all yours.
* A RUBBER BAND to stretch yourself beyond limits.
* A PAPER CLIP to hold it together when everything falls apart.
* A HUG and a KISS to remind you that someone, somewhere cares about YOU.
“Talk Doc” Dennis O’Grady is a family business psychologist and psychotherapist from Dayton, Ohio.