Experienced communicators don’t fail to fail, but they do successfully learn from their mistakes. Our first TALK2ME© communication training session held thousands of years of real life communication driving school experiences – tips and tools guaranteed to break down Jersey walls or barriers which restrict communication during tumultuous travel times.
MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR TALK TOOLS TO HELP YOU COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
What one rule of good communication do you follow when nothing else seems to be working, and the chips are down? This is your group wisdom! By communicating effectively you LEARN and EARN. By doing what?
- Understanding objections
- Having patience; look at the big picture
- Clearing the decks by using a “laser focus” to hone in on one thing
- Being honest with oneself; admit and correct mistakes
- Keeping an open mind; don’t let T.V. do your thinking for you
- By just listening
- When in a traffic jam, taking a helicopter view of the situation
- Utilizing a listening discussion vs. a debating discussion
- Changing the channel of “I’m usually right!” selective listening
- Presenting an “I can solve problems” positive attitude
- Changing your viewpoint; agreeing to disagree; not either/or but both/and
- Being more tolerant; seeking to understand
- Doing your prep work and using your work ethic
- Calming yourself down by leaving emotions out
DO YOU TALK AT PEOPLE, OR DO YOU TALK WITH PEOPLE?
Do you talk at people or talk with people? Are you shrinking from facing down your fears of failure? Expert communicators flexibly use the combined strengths of successful Empathizer and Instigator communicators. By doing so, you TALK2PEOPLE!
Call Talk2Me developer and trainer, Dr. Dennis O’Grady, to discuss your leadership communication workshop needs today at (937) 428-0724.